The Marlin 6 is a cross-country mountain bike built to give you an efficient off-road ride with a suspension fork that locks out, and a simple 1x drivetrain. It's made for mountain biking, but it's also equipped with features like rack and kickstand mounts that make it a great choice for adventurous daily commutes.
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- The Marlin models in XXS to S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty