The compact, alloy framed Black Thunder features a tough oversized frame, alloy bar and stem as well as a replaceable derailleur hanger. Light and strong alloy suspension forks, matched to powerful hydraulic disc brakes and wide range gears will ensure it's passed down from sibling to sibling. Wide 2.6" tyres soak up every bump in the pavement or dirt and are perfect for ripping up the neighbourhood or the local bike trails.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BLACK THUNDER LE MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Burly alloy frame with tough integrated headtube and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Full Alloy HL Zoom fork with 80mm of travel
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes combine with 2.6" wide tyres for ultimate grip and braking
- Prowheel alloy cranks and 21 speed gearing with a tough alloy cassette hub
- Oversized alloy bar and stem with a light alloy seat post