With the Performance Line motor supplying electric assist up to 32kph for NZ models or 25kph for AU, the Montari-E Performance packs a powerful German-engineered punch! The 500Wh battery is tucked away inside our sleek new frame and provides great range. Tough 32mm stanchion off road forks and a great value 9sp group set from Shimano will hold up for years and the powerful hydraulic disc brakes will stop you on a dime. And if the going gets a bit steep or hairy, just engage the Syncros dropper post to keep things under control.
AT A GLANCE
- Alloy Ultralight with tapered headtube and Powertube internal battery
- Suntour XCR32 ATB , 100 mm, fixed rebound and lockout QR
- Bosch Performance Line Motor, 500Wh PowerTube battery, 9sp Shimano with Shimano hydraulic brakes
- Alex DP27 rims with thru axle rear hub
- Bosch's Gen 3 Performance Line motor with assist to 32kph for NZ or 25kph for AU
- Bosch full internal 500Wh Powertube battery is light, smoothly integrated into the frame and provides great range for trail riding
- Syncros dropper post for added control and stability
- Shimano's reliable 9 speed components with powerful and controlled hydraulic disc brakes
- Tough 32mm stanchion SR suspension forks to smooth out the 'rough'